It’s quite weird that Amazon Prime Day got a massive push on-line within the beautysphere but nobody was aware of this offer which is rather impressive if you have beauty products to stock up on. It’s completely free if you spend £50 or more – easily done on sun creams alone at this time of year – but your spend must be on beauty product (excluding electricals). It’s HERE. I’ve copied the list of items below:
- Murad Essential-C Day Moisture SPF30 10 ml: offers powerful protection from damaging UV rays whilst improving skin’s radiance and firmness.
- RITUALS The Ritual of Hammam Foaming Shower Gel: a rich, relaxing foam with refreshing eucalyptus and rosemary to cleanse, soften, and nourish the skin.
- Miller Harris Ètui Noir and Lumière Dorée Eau de Parfums 7.5 ml each: the citrus freshness and intoxicating neroli is at the core of the Lumière Dorée fragrance. Étui Noir features vetiver, tangerine and bergamot.
- Laura Geller Beauty Baked Bronze-N-Brighten, Medium 1.8 g: get a beautifully bronzed glow, all year long. Baked Bronze-n-Brighten delivers sun-kissed colour without any trace of orange.
- Gatineau Mélatogénine Refreshing Cleansing Cream: using a triple-action formula, this is an anti-ageing cleanser, toner and micro-exfoliator in one.
- skyn ICELAND Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels, 1 pair: cooling under-eye gel patches to help firm, tone and de-puff the delicate under-eye skin within ten minutes.
- jane iredale PureMoist Lipstick, Susan 1.4 g: orange peel wax, moringa oil and ultra-moisturising avocado and sunflower seed oils, protect the delicate lip area and give a luxurious, conditioned and quenched feeling to the lips.
- VITA LIBERATA Ten Minute Tan 20 ml: a rapid performance, organic tanning lotion for the face and body, which allows you to shower just ten minutes after application.
- ultrasun Face Anti-Ageing Sun Protection SPF30 15 ml: an advanced combination of UVA and UVB protection with powerful antioxidants.It has a value of £65 with some handy products – Ultrasun and Murad, notably. No idea why this hasn’t had more coverage.
Non Affiliate Link is HERE.
All products are sent to me as samples from brands and agencies unless otherwise stated. Affiliate links may be used. Posts are not affiliate driven.