[unpaid/sample/affiliate/ad] I’m definitely going to have to bump one of my current top 10 advent calendars list to replace with this one curated by The Sunday Times Style. I may not always agree with the way they write about beauty but the prestige of the publication has certainly given them access to some exceptional products. There are some of my favourite things in this blockbuster and items I think will be used over and over.
It occurred to me that when the calendar is opened out it’s got a mighty wing span – a bit of nerdy googling and we have it about the same as a Peregrine Falcon or a Hen Harrier. See, this how I end up taking forever to write one post – endless rabbit holes :-). Presentation wise, it’s a sturdy, bright and graphic box on the luxury side which represents the contents.
It’s got a value of over £700 and its achieved this without any ‘filler’ products – they’re all good. One of the things I was excited to see is the Gatineau Radiance Enhancing Gommage because it’s a long time since I’ve been near a gommage. I’m sure you know what it is but in case you’ve forgotten, it’s a mask that you can roll off using quick movements of your fingers and as each little roll comes away, so do the dead skin cells, leaving you with a brighter complexion.
I was also very pleased to see Lumene – a much under-rated brand in the UK, I think. The Oxygen Recovery Gel Mask is a thing of joy, as is Living Proof’s Dry Shampoo – one of the very best that exists. Another happy surprise is The Body Shop’s Chamomile Cleansing Butter which again is a product I really, really rate. Add to those Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Cream, Delilah’s In Bloom Radiant Liquid Blush and Tatcha Water Cream and we are talking top notch contents.
I’m going to publish the full list below but for £150 (I have a £25 discount code AC25OFF for you to use HERE – the price without is £175) this really represents excellent value. Tatcha is a big favourite of mine, the Dr Hauschka Translucent Bronzing Tint is another. Out of the 25 products, 21 are full size. Here comes the list – happy shopping!
- 111Skin Rose Gold Brightening Facial Mask
- Dr Hauschka Translucent Bronzing Tint 18ml
- Living Proof Advanced Clean Dry Shampoo 198ml
- Miller Harris Scherzo EDP 10ml
- Oskia Isotonic Hydra-serum 30ml
- Ilapothecary Hyaluronic Eye Serum 10ml
- Tropic Skincare Rainforest Dew Hydration Serum 30ml
- James Read Anti-ageing Tan Sleep Mask Face Retinol
- Tatcha The Water Cream 50ml
- Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream 25ml
- Lumene Nordic Hydra Oxygen Recovery 72h Hydra Gel Mask 150ml
- Votary Daily Apple Toner 30ml
- Delilah In Bloom Radiant Liquid Blush Peony 12ml
- We Are Paradoxx Growth Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner Duo 2 x 30ml
- This Works Morning Expert Cbd Skin Booster + Co-enzyme Q10 30ml
- The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter 90ml
- Pixi The Botanical Collagen Mask 45ml
- Rituals The Ritual Of Jing Foaming Shower Gel 200ml
- Gatineau Radiance Enhancing Gommage 75ml
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream 15ml
- BBB London Clear Brow Gloss 5ml
- Hair By Sam Mcknight Happy Endings Nourishing Balm 30ml
- Amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask 250ml
- Aveda Botanical Repair Strengthening Leave-in Treatment 100ml
All products are sent to me as samples from brands and agencies unless otherwise stated. Affiliate links may be used. Posts are not affiliate driven.