[unpaid/sample/affiliate/ad] So, I know this is hotly anticipated every year and not surprisingly because it’s very well priced at £45 with a spend of £35. That is all too easy to do in M&S, I find! The value is £350.
I’ve had a good rummage through this – loved the Shay & Blue Atropa Belladonna fragrance inclusion, as well as Benefit’s Roller Curling Mascara (it’s not their best one) and Nuxe oil, a product I used to absolutely love. If I’m honest, it’s quite a flimsy thing – the vanity case that it comes in is very floppy once the boxes are out but I’m not sure that matters really.
As you can see from this picture, all the products are from notable, if not adventurous, brands. I’m pleased to see two items from Clinique and Murad’s excellent SPF 30 day cream. Looking through the list of contents, you can make use of every single item – there’s nothing that feels like filler or fluff so if you’re looking beyond the thrill of the advent aspect, it’s a very sensible choice if you haven’t yet splashed out.
All categories are covered nicely – hair, skin, body, fragrance and make up so it’s a great all rounder for beauty fans. I’ll put full contents at the end of the post. Apart from the flimsiness, which compared to the others I’ve looked at, is apparent, M&S has done a good job of representing their beauty category. It’s HERE. If you need tempting towards what you could possibly buy for £35 in order to take advantage of this (I say this tongue in cheek) the beautiful M&S Christmas candles are back for £10 each – see below.
That’s three gifts perfectly taken care of with a fiver to spare on a stocking filler – I don’t know about you but I tend to see my girlfriends for lunch or dinner pre-Christmas and we always bring a little something and this fits the bill for that. It’s HERE.
If you’re saying, stuff it, this is all about me (and quite right too) then I’ve spotted this beautiful sequin shirt which is selling like hot cakes (over 100 today according to the website). It’s the easiest thing ever to party up your look with some black leggings, trousers or jeans. All sizes are in stock (it comes in black, too) and I think it’s really reasonable at £49.50 HERE.
My final suggestion is the Benefit Mascara set at £17 with £27 value – that seems a snip to me and mini mascara is always, always useful (Bad Gal Bang is one of my all time favourites and I’ve yet to try Fan Fest). Anyone with eyes will like this! It’s HERE. Advent contents below:
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Booster Restoring Conditioner 20ml
- Philip Kingsley Moisture Balancing Combination Shampoo 20ml
- Philip Kingsley Moisture Balancing Combination Conditioner 20ml
- Nails Inc Victoria & Albert Nail Varnish 10ml
- Nail Inc Crown Place Nail Varnish 10ml
- Percy & Reed Turn Up The Volume Volumizing No Oil Oil 60ml
- Pixi Brow Tamer (Translucent) 4.5ml
- Shay & Blue Atropa Belladonna Natural Spray Fragrance 10ml
- L’Occitane Verbena Shower Gel 250ml
- Apothecary Revive Clarifying Mask 75ml
- This Works Deep Sleep Body Cocoon 100ml
- Murad Essential-C Day Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 30 25ml
- Apothecary Meditate Hand Cream 30ml
- Dr Paw Paw Overnight Lip Mask 10ml
- Pixi LipLift Max (Sheer Rose) 2.7g
- L’Occitane Cherry Blossom Hand Cream 75ml
- Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling Mascara 8.5g
- Leighton Denny Renovate Intensive Nail Repair Cream & Buffer 10ml
- Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil for Face, Body, and Hair Mini 10ml
- REN Clean Skincare Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Gel 150ml
- Aveda Botanical Repair Styling Crème 40ml
- Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer Plum Pop
- Filorga Hydra-Hyal: Hydrating Plumping Serum 7ml
- Clinique Moisture Surge 100H 15ml
- Origins Ginzing Gel 30ml
All products are sent to me as samples from brands and agencies unless otherwise stated. Affiliate links may be used. Posts are not affiliate driven.