I have honestly no idea why this gorgeous beauty box has been kept so quiet! It’s a combination of Estee Lauder brands and made in collaboration with Asiana, the UK’s biggest Asian Bridal Magazine.
Colours have been selected with Asian tones in mind, and to my mind they’re also lovely autumn/wintery colours that all tones can wear. The box has a value of £93, contains 3 full size products, and it’s on sale for £35. What a bargain!
- Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Lash Multi Effects Mascara, 2.8ml
– Clinique Even Better Clinical™ Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer, 5ml
– Clinique Chubby Stick™ Intense – Broadest Berry, 3g (full-size)
– Origins GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream, 5ml
– MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance – Yellow, 6ml
– Bobbi Brown Ink Liner – Blackest Black, 0.05ml (full-size)
– Darphin Hydraskin Light Gel, 15ml
- – Smashbox Photo Op Eyeshadow – Cinnamon, 1.7g (full-size)
I think it’s great value and I’m just so surprised that it hasn’t sold out yet. You can find it HERE.
Introducing KateCeuticals #Ad
Non Affiliate Link HERE.
All products are sent to me as samples from brands and agencies unless otherwise stated. Affiliate links may be used. Posts are not affiliate driven.