Estee Lauder has locked this beauty box business down. They’re the best that I know of currently and if you’re in any doubt about whether you should get it, you should! And how often do I say that – i.e. never! There are higher value boxes around for the same money but what I like about these is that they’re such thoughtful edits – the products you get are truly useful and purposeful.
Estee Lauder is calling this the ultimate Freshers survival kit based around the start of a new term which seems completely irrelevant to the contents as well as alienating to everyone who isn’t starting a new term (and if you are starting a new term with Estee Lauder Daywear Moisturiser, good luck with your food budget), so please do ignore that. Contents are:
- Clinique 2-in-1 Cleansing Micellar Gel + Light Makeup Remover
- GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ FIRMING TREATMENT
- Smashbox Super Fan Mascara, Black
- Bobbi Brown Crushed Lip Color, Ruby
- MAC Strobe Cream, Pinklite
- Origins Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight Mask to quench skin’s thirst
- Bumble and bumble Dryspun Finish
- Estée Lauder DayWear Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant 24H-Moisture Creme SPF 15
The content value is £69 and the box is £25 HERE. There are lots of products in here that fall into the dying-to-try category, such as Strobe Creme – if you never could quite bear to shell out for a full size, and the same applies to the Bobbi lipstick and the Smashbox mascara. Contents run through cleansing, masking, moisture, make up and hair. It’s a great edit and there’s nothing more to add! These sell so fast so do be quick if it’s for you.
Introducing KateCeuticals #Ad
non Aff HERE
All products are sent to me as samples from brands and agencies unless otherwise stated. Affiliate links may be used. Posts are not affiliate driven.