Estee Lauder has locked this beauty box business down. They’re the best that I know of currently and if you’re in any doubt about whether you should get it, you should! And how often do I say that – i.e. never! There are higher value boxes around for the same money but what I like about these is that they’re such thoughtful edits – the products you get are truly useful and purposeful.
Estee Lauder is calling this the ultimate Freshers survival kit based around the start of a new term which seems completely irrelevant to the contents as well as alienating to everyone who isn’t starting a new term (and if you are starting a new term with Estee Lauder Daywear Moisturiser, good luck with your food budget), so please do ignore that. Contents are:
- Clinique 2-in-1 Cleansing Micellar Gel + Light Makeup Remover
- GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ FIRMING TREATMENT
- Smashbox Super Fan Mascara, Black
- Bobbi Brown Crushed Lip Color, Ruby
- MAC Strobe Cream, Pinklite
- Origins Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight Mask to quench skin’s thirst
- Bumble and bumble Dryspun Finish
- Estée Lauder DayWear Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant 24H-Moisture Creme SPF 15
The content value is £69 and the box is £25 HERE. There are lots of products in here that fall into the dying-to-try category, such as Strobe Creme – if you never could quite bear to shell out for a full size, and the same applies to the Bobbi lipstick and the Smashbox mascara. Contents run through cleansing, masking, moisture, make up and hair. It’s a great edit and there’s nothing more to add! These sell so fast so do be quick if it’s for you.
non Aff HERE
All products are sent to me as samples from brands and agencies unless otherwise stated. Affiliate links may be used. Posts are not affiliate driven.