This is definitely just for fun but I thought I’d put together 20 questions to see if you’ve been concentrating this year! All the answers are readily available on Google so give it a go without. I’ll post the answers in comments tomorrow.
- Which brand’s spring 2015 collection was called Field Day?
- Which brand used this hashtag in 2015 (above)?
- Which ingredient in some skin care items is tipped to be banned throughout the USA next year for the environmental damage it causes?
- Which American actress launched a beauty line in 2015 called The Honest Company?
- Which heiress stepped away from her recently launched hair product line?
- Two of the most faked beauty brands are?
- Whose summer 2015 collection was called Saharienne?
- Which US Celebrity couple has been honoured with a bespoke fragrance named as an amalgamation of both their surnames?
- Which brand has a product permanently on display at the Berlin based Sugar Museum for its scientific work on the role of glycans?
- Which brand leads the Self Esteem project?
- Which 69 year old actress was the subject of a formal complaint for looking ‘too young’ in her recent campaign for a large beauty brand?
- (picture) Can you name the hair trend created by Las Vegas stylist, Shelley Gregory?
- Which very sparkly trend hit male grooming this Christmas?
- How many visits per year does Boots.com get?
- What beauty launch was this year’s most searched for on Google?
- Which major make-up artist has launched her own label, starting with one single product called Gold 001?
- Which celebrity’s fragrance is called Reb’l Fleur?
- Who is Em Ford and why has her video been viewed 17,535,229 times?
- Which brand is Liverpool FC’s ‘Official Men’s Grooming Partner’?
- Which UK based brand has created the world’s first nail polish spray?
All products are sent to me as samples from brands and agencies unless otherwise stated. Affiliate links may be used. Posts are not affiliate driven.