The BBB Beauty Quiz
This is definitely just for fun but I thought I’d put together 20 questions to see if you’ve been concentrating this year! All the answers are readily available on Google so give it a go without. I’ll post the answers in comments tomorrow.
- Which brand’s spring 2015 collection was called Field Day?
- Which brand used this hashtag in 2015 (above)?
- Which ingredient in some skin care items is tipped to be banned throughout the USA next year for the environmental damage it causes?
- Which American actress launched a beauty line in 2015 called The Honest Company?
- Which heiress stepped away from her recently launched hair product line?
- Two of the most faked beauty brands are?
- Whose summer 2015 collection was called Saharienne?
- Which US Celebrity couple has been honoured with a bespoke fragrance named as an amalgamation of both their surnames?
- Which brand has a product permanently on display at the Berlin based Sugar Museum for its scientific work on the role of glycans?
- Which brand leads the Self Esteem project?
- Which 69 year old actress was the subject of a formal complaint for looking ‘too young’ in her recent campaign for a large beauty brand?
- (picture) Can you name the hair trend created by Las Vegas stylist, Shelley Gregory?
- Which very sparkly trend hit male grooming this Christmas?
- How many visits per year does Boots.com get?
- What beauty launch was this year’s most searched for on Google?
- Which major make-up artist has launched her own label, starting with one single product called Gold 001?
- Which celebrity’s fragrance is called Reb’l Fleur?
- Who is Em Ford and why has her video been viewed 17,535,229 times?
- Which brand is Liverpool FC’s ‘Official Men’s Grooming Partner’?
- Which UK based brand has created the world’s first nail polish spray?
*all products are sent to me as samples from brands and agencies unless otherwise stated. Affiliate links may be used. Posts are not affiliate driven.