While I was on the hunt for some decent Friday deals, I came across this one from Origins that’s actually live now – the Origins Super Set. It has a value of £112 and is currently £55. What I really like about this set is that it’s a mix of bath and body (my favourite part of the Origins brand) and facial care. The kit contains :
– Full-size PlantscriptionTM Anti-aging power serum, (30ml)
– Clear Improvement® Active charcoal mask to clear pores, (50ml)
Elizabeth Arden Hyaluronic Acid Ceramide Capsules
I’d be prepared to put money down to bet that you won’t have experienced a skin care texture like this before...
– High Potency Night-A-MinsTM renewal cream, (30ml)
– Checks and BalancesTM Frothy face wash, (50ml)
– Ginger SouffleTM Whipped body cream, (50ml)
– Ginger BurstTM Savory body wash, (50ml)
– Smoothing SouffléTM Whipped body cream, (50ml)
– Salt SudsTM Foaming body wash, (50ml)
I’ve used all of the body products (Salt Suds is such a bad name for something that smells so deliciously of spearmint) over time and would highly recommend but don’t think I’ve used any of the skincare. So, for me, it’s part old friends and part new discoveries. It’s also very nicely boxed and I’d be delighted if one of these turned up under the tree! I know there is limited stock on this so I’ve blogged it as soon as I noticed it and just hoping that there are some left! You can find it HERE. Oh, and I’ve also just noticed that they gift wrap for free!
All products are sent to me as samples from brands and agencies unless otherwise stated. Affiliate links may be used. Posts are not affiliate driven.