It’s back! This is my final Dream Box in the current format (there will be more boxes but we’ll be doing them a bit differently going forward) and it’s a great one to bow out on with a fabulous selection of brand to try.
I’ll go ahead and list the contents and why they’ve been chosen for the Dream Box.
£35 MYSTERY MAKEUP BAG (WORTH OVER £75)
Uncover this exclusive 7-piece set, full of mystery must-haves! Includes a full-size eyeshadow palette, exclusive makeup bag, and much more… while stocks last.
- bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick (in Raise The Bar), 1.5g, value: £7. I’ve picked out a suit-all shade that’s a pleasure to wear in this soft and creamy formula, and there’s just something about a mini lipstick that’s completely irresistible!
- Nuxe Prodigieux Eye Cream, 15ml, value: £18.50. Nuxe is easily the most requested product to be in a BBB Box, so we’re happy to oblige. This is a hyaluronic acid fuelled, delicate eye cream to tap around the eye area for brighter, less puffy skin.
- Crown Brush Contour Brush, value: £9.99. Ooh, this is for those super defined cheekbones and blending your contour products so they’re seamless. Everyone’s so hot on contouring at the moment so it makes total sense to include this gorgeous, soft brush.
4. L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil, 35ml, value: £3. I’ve never come across anyone who doesn’t love this fragrant, skin softening shower oil that leaves skin delicately scented and smooth feeling.
5. Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Hand Therapy Hand Cream, 50g, value: £9. Everyone needs a hand cream by their side during winter and this is a beautiful, softening and creamy formula that will keep any cracks and dryness at bay.
6. Erborian CC Cream, 15ml, value: £17. I was desperate to include something from the Erborian brand because it’s just so good. This CC is rich in botanical actives and self-adjusting to your tone. This is a full size sample.
7. REN EverCalm Gentle Cleansing Milk, 25ml, value: £2.75. I wanted to include an effective cleanser that will suit all skin types, including sensitive. I love a cleansing milk (not least because you can cleanse on the sofa while the TV is on!) and find this cooling and efficient.
8. Collection Speedy Blush (Tickled Pink and Cheeky), 5g, value: £3.99. The Speedy Blush lives in my make-up bag; the stick formula is light and blends smoothly; it’s the easiest make up I own.
9. Shay & Blue Framboise Noire Fragrance, 2ml, value: £5. This is a deep and fruity fragrance that’s spot on for winter-wear. There’s something comforting about it and it won’t overwhelm you; an easy wear to up the glamour when it’s cold outside.
10. Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Mini, 50ml, value: £2.50. Easy for the gym bag or overnight travel, this is easily one of the best budget body hydrators for dry skin or skin that needs softening.
11. Beauty Kitchen Love Me Wonder Balm, 10ml, value: £2.99. Everyone needs an ‘everything’ balm and this little tin is easily pocket sized to treat any dryness on lips or body. It’s got a little kick of sweet cinnamon just to liven things up (it’s not suitable for vegans as it contains beeswax).
12. L’Oreal Paris Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara, 9.5ml, value: £10.99. The Telescopic wand is very slender, so you get lengthened, deep black lashes that don’t look weighed down but instead ultra defined. I can’t think of anything else you need in mascara!
13. KMS California Moisturerepair Shampoo, 75ml, value: £4.50. It’s so hard to get out of your hair routine so I think it’s always good to have a new hair brand to try. Although this is indicated for dry hair, I don’t find it heavy at all, and love the clean, aloe scent.
14. KMS California Moisturerepair Conditioner, 75ml, value: £5. Again, this conditioner smells gorgeously fresh and a little goes a long way in leaving your tresses soft and tangle free.
15. Maybelline Dr Rescue SOS Nail Balm, 8g, value: £3.99. A stick nail balm? Why doesn’t everyone do this? It’s lightweight and so easy to keep in your bag for a quick cuticle nourish on the commute to work.
So, to add finally, the total value of the box is £106.20 and it’s available HERE for £22.95 which also includes your postage. It’s UK only and as usual, there are limited quantities.
All products are sent to me as samples from brands and agencies unless otherwise stated. Affiliate links may be used. Posts are not affiliate driven.