This year’s L’Occitane advent calendar is really different – I know a lot of brands have gone boxy but there’s something of the Rubik cube to this one. I love the bright colours and the design which is a CASTELBAJAC Paris x L’Occitane collaboration. In fact, I’d say L’Occitane is winning on festive packaging all round (check out the gorgeous little stars containing minis.
The contents are listed at the end (just in case you don’t want the surprise spoiling if you’re doing gift-to-self) and have a value of £112. The luxury advent calendar is £89 which I know isn’t competitive compared to other value vs cost advents, but let me tell you that I have already seen these on Ebay for £185 which makes no sense at all unless they’re for other markets and L’Occitane UK doesn’t ship. Remember, most of the rest of the world doesn’t do advent calendars.
There is also a less expensive advent (still bright and lovely – see below) at £49 with an £85 value but it’s £44.10 at John Lewis HERE for a limited time which is why I’m posting this today (M&S tomorrow). The luxury box is HERE.
• 35ml Shea Shower Oil
• 30ml Ultra Rich Body Lotion
• 10ml Shea Butter Hand Cream
• 4ml Shea Ultra Rich Lip Balm
• 10ml Verbena Eau de Toilette
• 4ml Divine Youth Oil
• 5ml Precious Cream
• 4ml Divine Cream
• 35ml Repairing Shampoo
• 35ml Repairing Conditioner
• 50g Almond Delicious Soap
• 35ml Almond Shower Oil
• 20ml Almond Milk Concentrate
• 15ml Almond Supple Skin Oil
• 10ml Almond Delicious Hands
• 50g Cherry Blossom Scented Soap
• 35ml Cherry Blossom Shimmering Lotion
• 10ml Cherry Blossom Hand Cream
• 30ml 3-in-1 Cleansing Water
• 5ml Shea Light Comforting Cream
• 30ml Aqua Réotier Moisture Prep Essence
• 8ml Aqua Réotier Ultra Thirst-Quenching Gel
• 10ml Terre de Lumière L’Eau Radiant Balm
• 5ml Terre de Lumière Eau de Parfum.
All products are sent to me as samples from brands and agencies unless otherwise stated. Affiliate links may be used. Posts are not affiliate driven.