– Armani is being sued by the city of Granada for naming the latest fragrance Oranger Alhambra. Alhambra is apparantly copyrighted. Head-scratchingly strange.
– The rise of the Ass-Bra (as illustrated). Funny in many ways, not least because as NYMag points out, you could just as easily cut two circles in your old Spanx to work the look.
– USA Olympic bronze medalists are all being gifted a life-time’s supply of Bronzer from drugstore range Physician’s Formula, which is bound be a huge consolation for the gold they didn’t get.
Elizabeth Arden Hyaluronic Acid Ceramide Capsules
I’d be prepared to put money down to bet that you won’t have experienced a skin care texture like this before...
– There’s already a wait list for Lancome’s black gloss for it’s November launch. I’m not on it.
– Anti-ageing fragrance, Ageless Fantasy, is developed to make women smell younger. Yeah, right.
And from my own sources; Kylie and Danni Minogue’s make up artist is reportedly bringing out her own range.
All products are sent to me as samples from brands and agencies unless otherwise stated. Affiliate links may be used. Posts are not affiliate driven.