– Armani is being sued by the city of Granada for naming the latest fragrance Oranger Alhambra. Alhambra is apparantly copyrighted. Head-scratchingly strange.
– The rise of the Ass-Bra (as illustrated). Funny in many ways, not least because as NYMag points out, you could just as easily cut two circles in your old Spanx to work the look.
– USA Olympic bronze medalists are all being gifted a life-time’s supply of Bronzer from drugstore range Physician’s Formula, which is bound be a huge consolation for the gold they didn’t get.
– There’s already a wait list for Lancome’s black gloss for it’s November launch. I’m not on it.
– Anti-ageing fragrance, Ageless Fantasy, is developed to make women smell younger. Yeah, right.
And from my own sources; Kylie and Danni Minogue’s make up artist is reportedly bringing out her own range.
*all products are sent to me as samples from brands and agencies unless otherwise stated. Affiliate links may be used. Posts are not affiliate driven.