1. Wash-Off Nail Dye: so all you need post-dying in the colour of your choice is a slick of clear polish to make it shine and keep it from fading:
2. Magic Mascara: I’m sure this one is on its way, but I’d love to see a mascara that makes your lashes grow.
3. Wash Away Bath Oil: A proper, proper bath oil that doesn’t stick to the sides of the bath but melts away with the water leaving the bath clean.
Introducing KateCeuticals #Ad
4. Make Up Spaghetti Reducer: You know those annoying little ‘strands’ that appear after you’ve applied foundation over moisturiser or applied body cream? I’d like a little potion that stops them from every happening.
5. Proper Patent Mascara: Not the rubbishy, pretend patent mascara, but one that really does shine black on the lashes…just can’t think of anything more gorgeous. I’d even accept patent false lashes if they are nicely done.
I’m dying to hear what you’ve invented in your heads…you never know, some beauty boffin might be listening!
All products are sent to me as samples from brands and agencies unless otherwise stated. Affiliate links may be used. Posts are not affiliate driven.